duminică, 13 februarie 2011

THOSE STUPID PINKOS

I try to throw my support into SUPPORTING our troops, rather than focusing on those who would demean them. However, sometimes our anti-troop (yes, that goes beyond even anti-war--which that, too, makes me mad) protesters overstep their boundaries. Code Pink continues to do just that. I have had enough.

Most of you have heard me mention the Pathetic Pinkos (aka Code Pink.) If you haven't, go check out Andi's After Action Report. As you can see, the Pinkos are a group of absolutely horrid anti-American troop-protesting imbeciles. Now that I've got that out of my system...

I am absolutely sick of it being TOLERATED that we would let a group of pot-smoking hippies and idiotic women's libbers protest not our war policies but our actual TROOPS outside a place where they are recovering from the tragedy's of war--Walter Reed Army Hospital. To me, this is unacceptable.

The Pinkos are going on a book tour in support of their book, "Stop the Next War Now." (Note to the idiots: That's what we're doing right now in Iraq and Afghanistan.) The nearest they're going to be to me is good old St. Louis. Would anyone besides me like to pay them a visit? See where they'll be nearest to you here.

Where I'd really like to be is with the FReepers outside Walter Reed.